Corrosion-resistant magnetic pump as its name implies is a corrosion-resistant pump, mainly used for the transport of corrosive liquids. Corrosion-resistant magnetic pump is a kind of common magnetic pump in recent years. It uses the best corrosion-resistant material in the world. But the instrument will have trouble, so we should pay attention to maintenance, the following share with you about corrosion-resistant magnetic pump assembly and maintenance.
(1) assembly sequence
1, heating the rolling bearing in hot oil until 80 degrees, and take out the shaft at the shaft.
2, install the bearing pressure on the suspension.
3. Put paper pads on the end caps of the two bearings and fasten them on the suspension with bolts. Paper pads should be used to adjust the clearance between the bearing and the end cap of the bearing (i.e. the amount of movement of the shaft in the suspension) by 0.2-0.4 mm.
4, install the retaining ring, packing gland and packing ring on the shaft, and then tighten the pump cover and the suspension together.
5, put the "0" type sealing ring on the groove of the inner hole of the axle sleeve, and put the shaft on the shaft.
6. Insert impeller key, install impeller, backing washer, tighten with impeller nut, bend the exposed part of backing washer to prevent loosening of blade nut.
7, complete the rotor parts into the pump body, with screws and nuts firmly live.
8. Fix the foot on the suspension with screws and spring washers.
9, insert the pump coupling key and install the pump coupling.
1. Check whether there is any loosening phenomenon at the junction of pumps and pipes. Use the hand to turn the pump to see if the pump is flexible, and then try the motor steering.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the suspension. Observe the oil level between the two marking lines of the oil mark.
3. Screw down the water plugs of the pump body and irrigate the water.
4. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge of the outlet pipe and the imported vacuum gauge.
5. Start the motor, when the pump is in normal operation, work the outlet pressure gauge and the import vacuum gauge, depending on the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, while checking the motor load.
6. Try to control the flow and head of the pump within the range indicated on the pump sign to ensure long-term operation of the pump near the high efficiency point, so as to achieve the greatest energy-saving effect.
7. During the operation of the pump, the bearing temperature does not exceed 35 degrees of ambient temperature, the highest temperature does not exceed 80 degrees.
8, if the abnormal sound of the pump is found, the reason should be stopped immediately.
9, when the pump should stop using, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
10, the pump in the first month of work, after 100 hours to replace the lubricating oil. Then change the oil every 500 hours.
11. Adjust the packing gland regularly to ensure that the leakage in the packing room is normal.
12. Pump in the cold winter season when used, after stopping, the lower part of the pump body must be unscrewed to release water plug, to prevent freeze cracking.
13. Long-term shutdown of the pump, the pump must be completely removed, wiped dry moisture, rotating parts and joints coated with oil installed, properly preserved.